المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : للاخت serinhalwani

Chakira
11-05-2013, بتوقيت غرينيتش 02:22 AM
Life Style Table in Algeria

Introduction
There are many differences about Algeria between life style of the past and the first one in the present and how it will be in the future.
We will talk about all that in these principle sides:

Sides

Past

present

Future

Food

Grain, milk, meat, eggs...etc. people were eating them directly; in addition there were many traditional meals for example in Algeria: couscous, mahjouba, barcoukch.
After the modern evolution there are many others like: spaghetti, pizza, sweets ,hamburger, chips,…etc
According to the industrial evolution there will appear fast food and will be the most consumed food

Dress

Example Egypt: Modern knowledge of ancient Egyptian dress derives from the ample evidence to be seen in the wealth of wall and sarcophagus paintings, in sculpture, and in ceramics; few actual garments have survived. Such illustrative material is depicted clearly and colorfully, but care must be taken in interpreting the designs too literally, partly because the art is frequently stylized but also because the artists were bound by tradition and their representation of dress often lagged far behind the actual changes of fashion.

Entertainment

There was a shortage in the modes of entertainment ex: hunting, chess,
Domino…etc

Now there are many kinds of entertainment: TV, radio, internet,
Video games, computer…etc

According to the digital revolution the scientist will discover and produce other high tech for example for video games the next generation of games will be more realist and as examples of platforms of these games : play station 3 & Xbox 360.

The interview

01-Clothes:

I:What did you use to wear when you were young?
Grandfather: We used to wear kachabia, long and large trousers, women used to wear caftans.
02-Food:

I:What did you use to eat?
Grandfather: We used to eat traditional meals such as mahjouba, barkoukch and couscous.

03-Entertainments:

I:Did you use to have entertainments?
Grandfather:Yes, we did. We used to play games like stew ball which we used to play it on horses. We used to play a kind of chess called “kharbga”.
I:How did you use to travel?
Grandfather:We used to travel on foot, sometimes we used to go on horsebacks.
04-Celebrations:

I:How did you used to celebrate weddings?
Grandfather:We used to celebrate weddings and different feasts completely different fro today.

05-Lifestyle:

I:Did you use to decorate houses?
Grandfather:Yes, we did. We used carpets.
I:Did people use to be polite?
Grandfather:Yes, they used to be very kind, generous and honest.

Examples

01- It was the invention of the telephone that which has made communications rapider and nearer.
02- It was the invention of the radio which has made media at hand of every one.
03- It was the invention of the spaceships which have made distances shorter and nearer.
04- It was the invention of the computers and robots which have made works at factories more active and effective.
05- It was the invention of the scanner which has made the diseases known by people and doctors.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/482113_236967293114455_1193518507_n.png (http://www.dzbatna.com)
©المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى (http://www.dzbatna.com)©

استعمل مربع البحث في الاسفل لمزيد من المواضيع

سريع للبحث عن مواضيع في المنتدى