المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : اختبار رائع بسيط في مادة الانجليزية للسنة أولى من التعليم الثانوي

admin
11-04-2013, بتوقيت غرينيتش 04:41 AM
Exam 6

A mid-term test English 1st . Year Secondary

Term 1

Student's Name: ……………………………………………..

(1)Read the following and answer the questions
Ahmad Al- Ali is twenty-nine years old and he is Saudi . He comes from Jeddah. He went to the Red Sea I. School . Then , he attended Umm Al-Qura University where he studied English . After that , he went to America to study television and radio .
Mr. AL-Ali says he is interested in people and Saudi customs . He is a keen tennis player and he also likes swimming.

Questions

·One-How old is Mr . AL-Ali ? .................................................. ...................................
·Two-What nationality is he ? .................................................. ......................................
·Three-Why did he go to America ? .................................................. ................................
·Four-What sport does he like ? .................................................. ..................................
·Five-Put ( T ) or ( F
He studied radio and television at Umma AL- Qura University. ( )
The word “ keen “ means very interested in ( )
(2) Do as shown in brackets ;

· One-He is from Pakistan .Is ......................................... ....... ? ( make a question)
· Two-I am going to be a doctor. What ...................................?( make a question )
· Three- He is from Oman . He is ..........................................(complet e )
· Four-The programme is going to be about people . ( use ; will )
· Five- Why is he in Makkah ? ( perform Al-Hajj ) answer using the words in bracket

six I am Saudi . .................................................. ...... . ( use the short form )

(3) Complete the conversation
_ Hello ,I am Fahad .
_ Hello, I am Richard Smith. It is nice to ................................... you .
_ Welcome to Saudi Arabia .
_ Thank you . It is nice to ......................................... here .
(4) Fill in the missing with correct word
( foreigner - permission - called - plan - host )
·One-Mr. Al-Ali`s programme is ............................................ “ In Focus “
·Two-He is not from this country . He is a ...........................................
·Three-The ................................. is the person that introduces a programme .
·Four-The teacher gave me .................................... to leave the classroom.
(5) Choose the correct answer
·One-I am tired. Let’s ................................. home . ( go - going - gone )
·Two-The ruler is ...................... 30 cm long.( about– approximately– exactly )
·Three-It is a .............................. in Saudi Arabia to introduce coffee and tea for guests. ( hobby - custom - game )

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/482113_236967293114455_1193518507_n.png (http://www.dzbatna.com)
©المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى (http://www.dzbatna.com)©

استعمل مربع البحث في الاسفل لمزيد من المواضيع

سريع للبحث عن مواضيع في المنتدى